HOME / All COURSES
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
from one of the Best BBA Colleges in Kolkata, West Bengal
under West Bengal University of Technology currently known as Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
What is BBA?
Preparing for the business world or dreaming of launching your own startup? A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course will get you started on this journey. Whether you continue specializing in finance, accounting, healthcare, or marketing afterward, or start your own business, our BBA program will hone your hard and soft skills to become future leaders. .
What will BBA teach you?
- Principles of Management
- English Language & Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Business Communication
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Information Systems
- Materials Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production Management
- Social Research Method
- Study Papers
BBA seeks to offer a fundamental knowledge of business and how this applies to the real world. It’s a versatile, well-rounded degree that is much in demand for attaining success in the business world.
What can you do with a BBA degree?
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA): You can start your own business, manage a family business, or offer managerial skills for other businesses after doing an MBA. You learn leadership skills, personnel management, project management, strategic planning, etc.
- Data Scientist: You can become a trained data scientist and formulate and analyze complex data sets to enable clients to make better decisions.
- Administrative Services: You can aspire to work in the government by taking the UPSC exams.
- Digital Marketer: You can grow your business presence online with digital marketing solutions, Pay-Per-Click campaigns, SEO, and content marketing.
- Product Manager: You become responsible for the planning and execution of a product’s lifecycle. As a product manager, you will work with marketing and sales professionals and engineers.
- Blockchain Expert: You gain expertise in blockchain technology that facilitates crypto transactions and learn how to develop smart contracts, and decentralized apps based on blockchain technology.
- PGDM: The 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) equips you to take up authoritative posts in various sectors.
- PG Diploma in Banking: You can seek employment in the banking sector having gained financial expertise through BBA.
How long is the BBA course?
MAKAUT's Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration is a 3-year, full-time course.
The course is divided into 6 semesters and covers field projects for building practical experience.
What do you need to enroll for BBA?
You have to pass the 10 + 2 examinations with English to become eligible for the course.
What is the admission procedure?
Admissions are as per the norms laid down by WBUT / Management of George Group of Colleges.
What are the fees for the course?
Fees for the course comprise:
|Rs. 8,000/-||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 8,000/-|
(Caution Deposit refundable after completion of the course).
Where can you Study the course?
You can study this course in:
136, B.B. Ganguly Street, Sealdah
Kolkata - 700012.
Helpline - 033 4181 6622 / 6633
Mobile - 9830504319
George College of Management & Science
Budge Budge Trunk Road, Chalkmir, Maheshtala
Kolkata - 700141.
Helpline - 033 4181 6622 / 6633
Mobile - 9874211112