HOME / All COURSES
B. Sc. in Multimedia, Animation & Graphic Design
from one of the Best B.Sc Multimedia and Animation Colleges in Kolkata
affiliated to MAKAUT, Govt. of WB (formerly known as WBUT)
What is B.Sc in Multimedia, Animation & Graphic Design?
Have you dreamt of working with film producers and directors one day? Do animation, computer graphics, VFX, product designing, and feature films excite you? Then, it may be a good idea to enroll in a course in multimedia, animation, and graphic design. This course will equip you with a wide range of designing skills, software skills, and drawing skills, animation techniques, to help you excel in animation, visual effects, digital filmmaking, gaming design, website design, etc.
What will a B.Sc in Multimedia, Animation, and Graphic Design teach you?
- Introduction to Design
- Design Methodology & Process
- Digital Design
- Design fundamentals and visual literacy
- Drawing fundamentals for Graphic Representation
- VFX course curriculum
- Visual narratives and sequential structure
- Web technology and interactivity
- Fundamentals of digital photography
- Advanced drawing for Structural Representation
- Materials and process for production
- Animation fundamentals and the science of motion
- 3D animation
- Premier & Audition
- Fundamentals of digital film making
- 2D Animation Film Making
- Animation production process and animation institute
- Storytelling and representing animatics
- Portfolio creation and presentation
- Advertising & Branding design
What can you do with a B.Sc in Multimedia, Animation, and Graphic Design?
- Web Designer: You can design a user-friendly, visually-appealing, and catchy site for companies because almost every business has a website these days.
- Graphic Designer: You oversee the typography and images to create a stunning website design.
- Art Director: As an art director, you must manage teams of creative designers in the advertising, publishing, television, theater, gaming, and film industry.
- Animation Graphic Artist: You can design animated characters and cartoons to make a site more interactive and engaging for users. You can find lucrative career opportunities in the gaming, television, and movie industry.
- Software Developer: You get to design, install, maintain, and test software and find jobs in creative firms.
- Game Developer: This is a high-paying career where you create art and codes for games and work with creative directors and designers in the gaming industry.
- Game Tester and Reviewer: Your job is to test games created by gaming companies, detect bugs, glitches, and loopholes, and report on these.
- post-graduation degrees: You can pursue post-graduation in animation, graphics design, animation management, etc.
- Texture Artist: You specialize in building textures of 3D models and can find jobs in the gaming industry.
- Data Visualization and Infographic designer: You get to work with large volumes of data to make this easy-to-digest for those who aren’t data scientists.
How long is the course?
A B.Sc in Multimedia, Animation & Graphic Design is a full-time, 3-year course, divided into 6 semesters with a range of specializations as elective subjects in the last semester and includes field projects to provide practical experience to students.
Who can enroll in the course?
A student who has passed the [10+2] examination with English is eligible for admission.
What is the admission procedure?
Admissions are according to the norms laid down by MAKAUT / Management of George Group of Colleges.
What are the fees for the course?
Fees for the course comprise:
|Rs. 8,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 8,000/-||Rs. 300/-|
(Caution Deposit refundable after completion of the course).
Where can you Study the course?
You can study this course at:
136, B.B. Ganguly Street, Sealdah
Kolkata - 700012.
Helpline - 033 4181 6622 / 6633
Mobile - 9830504319