HOME / All COURSES
Bachelor's Degree in Hospital Management
from one of the Best BBA in Hospital Management Colleges in Kolkata
under West Bengal University of Technology currently known as Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
What is BBA in Hospital Management?
If you want to be actively involved in overseeing the running of healthcare operations, this is just the right course for you. You will get the chance to work with doctors and nurses, and other healthcare professionals to make sure that the different departments within institutions like nursing homes, clinics, and hospitals, work in sync. You can be involved in the day-to-day operations of these facilities to improve the quality of care.
What will BBA in Hospital Management teach you?
- Health Care Planning
- Hospital Administration, Organisation and Management
- Personnel Management
- Concepts of Epidemiology (Public Health Administration)
- Physiology and Medical Terminology
- Financial Management
- Inventory Control
- Behavioral Science
- Health Management Information Systems
- Hospital Policies and Practices
- National Health Plans
- Information Technology in Health Services
- Hospital Operations
What can you do with a BBA degree in Hospital Management?
- Hospital Administrator: As a hospital administrator, you will run medical centers, hospitals and clinics, nursing homes, research hospitals, and other facilities. You will be responsible for hiring doctors, managing public relations, implementing new procedures in medicine, developing budgets, and ensuring compliance with government-set security protocols for handling sensitive electronic medical records.
- Pharmaceutical Project Manager: You will be responsible for overseeing the development of new drugs, assembling teams to analyze their benefits and side effects, and launching ad campaigns for new drugs.
- Policy Analyst/Researcher: You will get to work with government agencies, private enterprises, and insurance companies to test policies guiding healthcare decisions. You will assist in the development of new policies and programs in keeping with the fast-changing healthcare environment, incorporating new technologies and treatments. You will be responsible for gathering and curating data from different sources to recommend new health policies and design models.
- Health Services Managers: You will plan, oversee, and coordinate healthcare services for groups of physicians, medical practices, insurance companies, universities, government agencies, and private companies.
- Medical Entrepreneur: You will be qualified to lead or start businesses manufacturing medical equipment or developing new treatments. You can be a part of lifestyle clinics that offer a host of wellness treatments, including Ayurveda, homeopathy, and naturopathy, e-health ventures that have mushroomed after the pandemic offering customized treatments through apps and websites, or even NGOs.
- Healthcare Quality Manager: You will be responsible for the quality of healthcare and must work with the hospital staff for ensuring top-notch services. You will be expected to introduce new treatments, medicines, technology, and equipment in consultation with the doctors.
- Healthcare Products Manager: You will be involved right from product development to product marketing and sales in businesses.
- Medical Representatives: You get to work with medical equipment manufacturing companies and pharmaceutical companies. You will market their products in clinics, hospitals, and diagnostic centers.
How long is the BBA in Hospital Management course?
MAKAUT's Bachelor's Degree in Hospital Management is a 3-year, full-time course.
What do you need to enroll for the BBA in Hospital Management course?
Any student who has passed the 10+2 Examination with English as a subject is eligible for admission.
What is the admission procedure?
Admissions are as per the norms laid down by WBUT / Management of George Group of Colleges.
What are the fees for the course?
Fees for the course comprise:
|Rs. 8,000/-||Rs. 36,000/-||Rs. 8,000/-||Rs. 300/-|
(Caution Deposit refundable after completion of the course).
Where can you Study the course?
You can study this course in:
136, B.B. Ganguly Street, Sealdah
Kolkata - 700012.
Helpline - 033 4181 6622 / 6633
Mobile - 9830504319
George College of Management & Science
Budge Budge Trunk Road, Chalkmir, Maheshtala
Kolkata - 700141.
Helpline - 033 4181 6622 / 6633
Mobile - 9874211112