HOME / All COURSES
Certificate Course in Psychological Assessment
What is Psychological Assessment?
Psychological assessment refers to the process of examining and evaluating a person’s mental health and behaviour through different methods like standardized tests and observations. Since mental health is now a major cause of concern for populations everywhere, opting for a certificate course in Psychological Assessment can be a wise decision.
Such tests are conducted by mental health professionals like psychiatrists and psychologists for diagnosing mental health conditions, identifying appropriate treatment plans, and tracking the progress in treatment. Taking up a certificate course in psychological assessment will provide you with training to use psychological evaluation tools and prepare reports to diagnose and plan treatment.
What will this course teach you?
- Introduction to Psychological Assessment
- Legal Aspect of Psychological Assessment
- Assessment of Intelligence & Childhood Disorder
- Assessment of Personality & Interpersonal Relationship
- Assessment of Mental Health & Mental Disorders
- Assessment of interest and aptitude
- Career Selection Test
What can you do after this course?
- Hospitals/Mental Health Clinics: You can conduct assessments and make reports
- Schools/ Academic Institutions:
- Rehabilitation Centres and Counselling Centres
- NGOs working with children, adolescents, the elderly, and special populations
- Centres for Special Children and organizations working in the field of mental health.
How long is the course?
The Certificate Course in Psychological Assessment is a 6-month course under MAKAUT University (formerly WBUT).
Who can enroll in the course?
Candidates who have successfully completed graduation or master's in psychology or allied disciplines with a minimum of 40% in all subjects and overall are eligible to enroll in this course.
What is the admission procedure?
Admissions are according to norms laid down by MAKAUT / Management of George Group of Colleges.
What are the fees for the course?
Fees for the course comprise:
|Rs. 8,300/-||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs 20,300/- (Excluding Examination Fees)|
Where can you Study the course?
You can study this course at:
The Gayatri Chetna Foundation, Narendrapur
Narendrapur - 700103.
Helpline - 033 4181 6622 / 6633
Mobile - 9831369322