HOME / All COURSES
B.Sc. in Automobile Technology
from one of the Top B.Sc in Automobile Technology Colleges in Kolkata
(Under CCPTR, MAKAUT Program)
Why should you enroll in a B.Sc in Automobile Technology?
If you are looking for a lucrative career that offers much scope for growth in the future, and have a keen interest in the workings of automobiles, a B.Sc in Automobile Technology can be a good choice. India has been a leading exporter of automobiles and the market for two-wheelers and four-wheelers here is one of the biggest worldwide. More and more investments are likely to be made in this sector and job prospects for both skilled and unskilled workers will likely rise.
What will this course teach you?
- urban transportation requirement & planning
- petrol engine
- diesel engine
- automobile body & chassis engineering
- environmental studies
- quality management
- vehicle performance & testing
- automotive safety
- auto electrical systems & transmission
- Indian economy and social changes
- research methodology
- two & three wheelers
- automotive air conditioning
- motor vehicle act & pollution control
- general human psychology & HR management
- entrepreneurship development program
- industrial training
- value education & human rights
- English language & communicative skills
- computer fundamentals & automobile engineering
- engineering drawing
- soft skill & personality development
- business analysis: environment, sales & marketing.
What can you do with a B.Sc in Automobile Technology?
- Automobile Technician
- Warehouse Manager Automobile
- Sales Manager Automobile
- Bike Service Manager
- Diesel Mechanics Supervisor
- Car Service Manager
- Team Lead Automobile Sales
- Production and Maintenance Manager
- Automobile Designer
- Executive and managerial positions in automobile companies
- Pursue higher education at the Master's Degree level or any other higher qualification in India or abroad.
- Start your automobile business
How long is the course?
B.Sc. in Automobile Technology is a 3-year, full-time course divided into 6 semesters, with sufficient emphasis on field projects for building practical experience.
Who can enroll in this course?
Any student who has passed the 10+2 examination with English is eligible for admission.
What is the admission procedure?
Admissions are according to norms laid down by CCPTR, MAKAUT.
Where can you Study the course?
You can study this course at:
The Gayatri Chetna Foundation
Kolkata - 700103.
Helpline - 033 4181 6622 / 6633
Mobile - 9831369322