HOME / All COURSES
Bachelor's Degree (B.Voc) in Automobile Servicing Technology
The Bachelor’s Degree (B.Voc) in Automobile Servicing Technology at George College is one of the most sought-after courses from one of the best automobile engineering colleges in Kolkata,
affiliated with the MAKAUT, Govt. of WB (formally known as WBUT).
What is Automobile Servicing Technology?
If you are passionate about the working of vehicles and keen to learn how the electronics, mechanics, and additional systems function inside a car, you can consider studying Automobile Servicing Technology. The Indian automotive industry offers numerous job prospects for candidates with certifications in automobile servicing technology. This degree will help you acquire critical skills and extend valuable hands-on experiences in the field.
The course teaches candidates how to design automobiles, manufacture, and repair them. Students are taught the basics of automobile designing, servicing, maintenance, and different technologies involved in automobile engineering.
India is a leading auto exporter and the industry has the potency to expand at a great speed. The Government of India, together with key automobile players in the market, is making much headway in catapulting India as a leader in the 2-wheel and 4-wheel markets worldwide. Now is a good time to seek admission in the Bachelor’s Degree (B. Voc) in Automobile Servicing Technology.
What will the B.Voc in Automobile Servicing Technology teach you?
- Urban transportation requirement & planning
- Petrol engine
- Diesel engine
- Automobile body & chassis engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Quality Management
- Vehicle performance & testing
- Automotive safety
- Auto electrical systems & Transmission
- Indian economy and social changes
- Research Methodology
- Two & three-wheelers
- Automotive air conditioning
- Motor Vehicle Act & Pollution Control
- General Human Psychology & HR Management
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- Industrial training
- Value Education & Human Rights
- English Language & communicative skills
- Computer fundamentals & automobile engineering
- Engineering drawing
- Soft skills & personality development
- Business analysis: Environment, sales & marketing.
What jobs can you get after a B.Voc in Automobile Servicing Technology?
- Automobile Technicians
- Warehouse Manager Automobile
- Sales Manager Automobile
- Bike Service Manager
- Diesel Mechanics Supervisor
- Car Service Manager
- Team Lead Automobile Sales
- Production and Maintenance Manager
- Automobile Designer
- Executive and Managerial Positions in automobile companies
- Pursue a Master’s Degree in India or abroad
- Enroll for Ph.D. after Master’s and teach at an engineering college
How long is this course?
The Bachelor's Degree (B.Voc) in Automobile Servicing Technology is a 3-year, full-time course divided into 6 semesters, with sufficient emphasis on field projects for building practical experience.
Who can enroll in the course?
Any student who has passed the 10+2 examination with English is eligible for admission.
What is the admission procedure?
Admissions are according to the norms laid down by MAKAUT / Management of George Group of Colleges.
Where can you Study the course?
You can study this course at:
136, B.B. Ganguly Street, Sealdah
Kolkata - 700012.
Helpline - 033 4181 6622 / 6633
Mobile - 9830504319