HOME / All COURSES
Bachelor's Degree (B.Voc) in Electronics Manufacturing Services
affiliated to MAKAUT, Govt. of WB (formally known as WBUT), and approved by UGC.
What is a B. Voc in Electronics Manufacturing Services?
A Bachelor’s Degree (B. Voc) in Electronic Manufacturing Services will empower you to gain the know-how and skills in electronics manufacturing to work in companies responsible for the designing, manufacturing, testing, distributing, and repairing of electronic components for original equipment manufacturers.
The electronics industry in India is rapidly expanding because of a growing demand for consumer electronics, telecom products, and IT solutions. Foreign investors find India to be an attractive manufacturing hub, and luxury electronic brands and top telecom companies have started manufacturing their products here. You can be sure of a rise in the demand for skilled professionals in this field.
What does a B.Voc in Electronics Manufacturing Services teach you?
- Quality Management
- Electrical And Electronics
- Identification Of Components
- Soldering,& Disordering Techniques
- Micro Processor
- Audio & Video Engineering
- Troubleshooting Electrical Equipment
- PC Software
- Mobile & Smartphone
- Indian Economy & Social Changes
- Research Methodology
- General Human Psychology & HR Management
- Digital Electronics
- English Language & Communicative Skills
- Computer Fundamentals & IT
- Soft Skill & Personality Development
- Business Analysis: Environment, Sales & Marketing
- Value Education & Human Rights
- Environmental Studies
What jobs can you get with a B.Voc in Electronics Manufacturing Services?
- Production and Quality Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Service Manager Electronics
- Production Supervisor Electronics
- Quality Control Head
- Electronics Service Engineer
- Work in electronics tool development software companies
- Jobs in design organizations, original equipment manufacturers, qualification and failure analysis labs.
- Enroll in a Master’s Degree course in India or abroad
- Start your own business in this industry
How long is the course?
The Bachelor's in Electronics Manufacturing Services is a 3-year, full-time course divided into 6 semesters, with sufficient emphasis on field projects for building practical experience.
Who can enroll in the course?
Any student who has passed the 10+2 examination with English is eligible for admission.
What is the admission procedure?
Admissions are according to the norms laid down by MAKAUT / Management of George Group of Colleges.
What are the fees for the course?
Fees for the course comprise:
|Rs. 8,000/-||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 8,000/-||Rs. 300/-|
(Caution deposit is refundable after completion of the course).
Where can you Study the course?
You can study this course at:
136, B.B. Ganguly Street, Sealdah
Kolkata - 700012.
Helpline - 033 4181 6622 / 6633
Mobile - 9830504319